Tuesday 31 May 2011

My Photos

I was experimenting with my camera and the monochrome setting. I really love black and white things. I said before when I looked at black and white it gave so much more tone and mystery and gave some kind of new look to the person. The face was very interesting to me and on my new canon 550D the picture was so crystal at 18 mega pixels from my original canon 350D which is 5 years old now. As I am leaving getting my friends to model for me till after my exams so I was using the self-timer. I am still trying to get the hang of the vast range of settings and on looking through a photography lanscape magazine I found the shutter speed mode and I cannot wait to test my lanscape photography. As I am basically revising the only photography I have been doing is on the portrait side.

No comments:

Post a Comment