Sunday 5 June 2011

Alexa Alexa Alexa






The second model I've looked at now with this Tomboyish look and I'm sure there's many more to go.
Alexa Chung at first I couldn't stand because, well, what did she do? To me she was some kind of it girl who had the essence of a model. However, on reading her interview with my favourite designer Karl Lagerfeld I decided otherwise. We both share a same love: CHANEL, how can I say this... Chanel, Chanel, Chanel... love, love love. I'll save that for another time. But make no mistake it will be a good post. I hope.
Anyway. I wasn't too sure exactly what she did. But after that article I thought about exactly why she is where she is. But I found that the British 27 year old, born in Hampshire, is actually a contributing editor to Britsh Vogue, the Lagerfeld interview obviously showed her knowledge and flare for fashion. Being a television presenter and model hadn't even come into it yet. Seeing her pepe jeans campaign and her cover in Vogue last year, I fell in love. The Chanel clogs are beautiful and on her with her dainty ankles and soft face she looks gorgeous.
She looked so distinctive I hadn't really noticed properly her individuality from all the other models.
Looking at her pictures from June's Vogue cover and interview with her - she's got it I really loved the locket it made her seem like a young teenager. The Vogue picture of her in the Holly Fulton blouse, skirt and cardigan. The blouse looked so natural with the leather skirt had this bananna yellow. It matches her hair in a tousled bob. I had a bob at one point but this looked exactly how I would've wanted it. Her tomboyish style is so pretty yet natural yet she doesn't really need make-uo because the style is enough, the colours make her complection simple and glowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment